In marketing and technology, there seems to be a lot of:
- Unintentional sharing of misinformation
- Intentional suggestion of being an expert
The challenge is, these fake experts are purposely blowing smoke up the ass of anyone who will listen. Without proper leadership, this causes a disruption in culture, productivity, relationships and trust.
It also creates a distraction in the overall brand awareness and demand-generation efforts that many organizations depend on for relationships and revenue. These "experts" believe the organization should focus on quantity instead of quality.
I'm the opposite of all that...
... because I am an expert. My background puts me in a unique position to turn complex concepts and assumptions into simple and fun-to-consume stories:
- Media Relations
Who reads my articles...
- Traffic: Average 404 unique visitors per day (period: 09/12–09/19)
- Geo: 77% of unique users are in the United States (period: 09/12–09/19)
- Email members: Executives and leaders at technology organizations
- Device: 59.1% unique users visit on a mobile device (period: 09/12–09/19)
- OS: 55.1% unique users access via Android (period: 09/12–09/19)
Why listen to me...
- Systems, Network administration: I get technology at its core
- Investment banking: I get numbers and validation
- Business development, Marketing, Sales: I get growth via connectivity
- Telecommunications (BS), Marketing (MBA): I get the fundamentals
I aim to publish something every day, with the following schedule:
- Sun: Personal essays and behind the scenes articles (register for free to receive and read these articles in full)
- Wed: 1,000+ word articles that aim to help businesses leverage marketing and technology to compete in today’s digital-first world (no registration needed to read on the web; Register for free to receive by email; available on the web without registration)
- Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat: Quick takes on trending topics (no registration needed; These articles are not sent by email)
Interested in contributing to support to my work? Become a paying member:
- $5.00/month: Receive all articles
- $50.00/year: Receive all articles at an annual discount
- I am very thankful when you share my articles with your colleagues and industry peers
How to follow...
- Read my articles via web (link)
- Read my articles via email (link)
- Read my articles via RSS (link)
- Find me on Twitter (link)