The challenge for communications leaders today ...
... is to adjust their communications styles during a period of rapid change:
- Transformational changes within industries
- Organizational changes within businesses
- Changes in expectations with clients and partners
- Changes within their own teams
Without proper communications leadership, messaging and positioning can have a negative impact on culture, productivity and relationships. And this impact is felt with clients, prospects, internal teams and prospective hires.
This impact also creates a distraction in brand equity and demand-generation efforts that many organizations depend on for long-term partnerships and recurring revenue.
About the author ...
Hi. I'm Wil.
An expert in delivering B2B communications and marketing initiatives, my background is in telecommunications, technology and business development.
When not delivering transformational communications projects, I'm usually traveling, taking photos and tasting new coffee. Supporting an odd combination of the Cleveland Browns, New York Mets and Liverpool FC keeps me grounded.
I authored and published two books:
- Food Trucks: Increase your sales with new revenue opportunities and customer experiences (link)
- Wil's Travel Guides: Phoenix, AZ (link)
About this site ...
I aim to publish weekly articles that help business leaders deliver effective communications in times of change.
- Join for $5/month and receive my weekly B2B communications and technology email newsletter plus access to my photo articles
- Join for $50/year and receive my weekly B2B communications and technology email newsletter plus access to my photo articles at a 17% discount
(You can also join for free and receive my weekly B2B communications and technology email newsletter.)
Stats for sponsors (and nerds) ...
- Traffic: Average 404 unique visitors per day
- Geo: 77% of unique users are in the United States
- Email members: Executives and leaders at technology organizations
- Device: 59.1% unique users visit on a mobile device
- OS: 55.1% unique users access via Android
- All stats above from the period: 09/12/21–09/19/21
How to follow and share ...
- Read my articles via web (link)
- Read my articles via email (link)
- Read my articles via RSS (link)
- Find me on Twitter (link)