I’m trying something new.
Once a week.
(I’m posting it here, too for a few weeks to get the kinks worked out.)
- How Ads Will Work in Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (The Wall Street Journal): Speed, speed, speed. And ads. And mobile. Lots of conversation about the intersection of speed and ads and mobile – just the latest in a bunch I’m wading through.
- Mossberg: The real trouble with web ads (The Verge): Hey! More ads! It’s a big deal but I don’t know how big of a deal it is outside of the technology and media circuits.
- Why I can’t convince your execs to invest in UX (Medium): Business v. creative. If you’re not in the creative business, it’s a tough sell.
- The Rivalry (The Players’ Tribune): Heard about this article before the Mexico game. They looked awful. What was Dempsey doing all night? And weren’t we supposed to have wingers? Embarrassing. Reading very soon.
- Werner: Liverpool wanted Klopp for a long time (Liverpool Echo): Got our man! Now let’s see what he can do with a lazy side.
- A dog in the Apple store (Instagram): Repairing an iPhone, a dog.
- Twitter’s Moment (Stratechery): Twitter as the new newspaper!
- How Might Apple Manufacture a Car? (MIT Technology Review): They can’t do it! Yes they can!
- Elon Musk’s sleight of hand (Medium): An incredible article. Really, terrific.
- I’m at EMC Forum in New York this week.