The Daily Scrum, Episode 17 is now available for download in iTunes!
SHOW OUTLINE & NOTES
In this episode, we talk about Wil’s first Agile session and integrating outside teams into the Agile process.
(Ps: Looks like there was a hiccup in the feed from Episodes 15 / 16. Should be all fixed now.)
- The weather
- A 15-Year Old Amateur LPGA Wins Tournament and a 17-Year Old Starts at Anfield: What were you doing when you were a teenager?
- September and October: A Technology Release Orgy
- Wil’s First Agile Session!
- Grooming the Backlog
- How to introduce Agile to a team
- Kanban v. Kanban
- Getting buy-in from the team
- Agile is exciting!
- Setting the pace
- Energy behind Agile
- Confidence & Collaboration
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- User Stories & Agile
- Mike goes RUP on y’all
- Bringing requirements into the Agile process and team
- Short term v. Long term
- Clarity & Feedback
- Agile & Cliff Notes
- Team Dynamics
AVAILABLE ON SOUNDCLOUD
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you’ve had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I’d love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
WHERE TO FIND MORE
- What is The Daily Scrum?
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can follow Mike on Twitter: @mmaheu
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr