The Daily Scrum, Episode 11 is now available for download in iTunes! In this episode we’re all about show and tell with both a video and audio podcast featuring Agile tools from Atlassian.
Grab the audio podcast here!
Grab the video podcast here (standard definition)!
Grab the video podcast here (high definition)!
Show outline & notes
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers
- Dang. It’s hot.
- Using JIRA + GreenHopper for Agile project management.
- It’s a virtual wallboard!
- Integrating HipChat.
- Completely customizable for your team!
- Atlassian JIRA
- Atlassian GreenHopper
- Atlassian HipChat
What do you think?
If you’ve had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I’d love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
Where to find more
- What is The Daily Scrum?
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can follow Mike on Twitter: @mmaheu
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
“A pocket-sized overview of roles, artifacts and the sprint cycle, adapted from the bestseller The Elements of Scrum by Chris Sims & Hillary Louise Johnson.”
Kindle Purchase Price: $0.99
(This is an affiliate link to Amazon.)