The Daily Scrum, Episode 6 is now available for download in iTunes! In this episode we talk about making mistakes and we chat a bit more about the upcoming video / screencast session.
Show outline & notes
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers.
- Feedback: We’re taking your questions and addressing them in the podcast!
- Mistakes: How are mistakes dealt with in Scrum and what happens when Scrum / Agile itself is a mistake?
- Annoying Software: More efficient software + Agile methodologies = less crappy software companies.
- Developers: Better software means developers can be more productive.
- Video / Screencast: It’s coming!
- Resources, Web: Carrots And Sticks, And Intrinsic Motivation (Scrum in education).
- Resources, Books: Agile Project Management with Scrum, Ken Schaber (Affiliate link)
What do you think?
If you’ve had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I’d love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
Where to find more
- You can hold onto this link, which is the daily scrum feed from this site
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can subscribe to the feed here
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
Speaking of agile and scrum, here’s the book that got me started down this path.
A great read.
(This is an affiliate link to Amazon.)