The Daily Scrum, Episode 3 is now available for download in iTunes.
In this episode we continue talking with Mike Maheu, a noted Agile trainer and evangelist. Mike talks us through the Agile process as it relates to teams working in the same physical location versus those teams who are distributed in different locations throughout the world.
Show outline & notes
- Collocated Team: What is it?
- Collocated Team: Why does it matter?
- Collocated Team: Examples
- Distributed Team: What is it?
- Distributed Team: Why does it matter?
- Distributed Team: Examples
What do you think?
If you’ve had a chance to listen to either / both of the episodes, I’d love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
Where to find more
I’ll continue building these pieces out as I go along. For now, here’s the plan:
- You can hold onto this link, which is the daily scrum feed from this site
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can subscribe to the feed here
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
Speaking of agile and scrum, here’s the book that got me started down this path.
A great read.
(This is an affiliate link to Amazon.)