This email is one in a series of an ongoing campaign for Pamo Valley Winery. The goal for these campaigns is built around seasonal events, ensuring the winery keeps its clientele up to date on local and regional events.
Email campaigns should be a key component to any organization. Using email responsibly to engage leads and clients provides instant feedback and direction for key company messages. Utilizing list segmentation allows specific messages to reach specific prospects and clients.
This campaign, initiated in the summer of 2011, is part of a resurgence in reaching out to Pamo Valley’s audience to inform them of upcoming community events.
The goals included increase visibility within the community, engagement with wine members, and sales.
- Engagement: The number of wine memberships has increased nearly 500% over the 12 months since the campaign begun.
- Visibility: Pamo Valley has been requested to join a San Diego radio station for an interview.
- Sales: Visitors to the winery’s tasting room have increased month-to-month, boosting sales.
- Marketing: Integrated marketing, Email, Social, SEO, SEM, Landing pages, Navigation, Splash screens, Copy writing, Creative
- Technology: WordPress, Joomla, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Google Analytics, Google Docs, Twitter, Facebook, MailChimp
- Leadership: Project management, Time management, Interviewing, Event management
Additional campaigns have been created and distributed based on specific lists. One list is focused on increasing the visibility of the winery’s tasting room through the Yelp website. As of July 2012, there are over 30 reviews with nearly every comment being a five-star review.
I take an integrated approach to all marketing and technology projects. Whether it’s developing a single campaign or deploying a new site, it’s important to bring all stakeholders together to build an integrated, tightly-woven plan and to ensure your audience receives a consistent message across every channel.
Contact me to learn how I can help you.